Tuesday 24 April 2012

This my double page spread. I had only designed one double page spread because I knew what I wanted to do for my double page spread as I had planned out everything whilst taking my pictures already. I purposely told my model to to look up because I wanted him to look at the quote. I had already thought of things like quickfire questions and how I would lay them out.

If you examine closely, behind the text, the picture is blurred so that you can read the text clearer. Before, this had not been done and the text was hard to read.

I also included a little introduction before the questions were asked to warm up the audience a little and to inform them what this is about.

I used a clear, big, bold title for readers to know what it is about and the colour scheme relates back to my model.

Next to my model, I have included details about the picture and who had taken it for a professional look.

Page numebrs have also been added

No comments:

Post a Comment