Saturday 14 April 2012

final front cover

This my my final product for my Media AS Music Magazine project.
After many adjustments and tweaks I am happy with my outcome. My front cover is designed to give off a hip hop look style but also have a hint of indie to tell the audience that it is not your average magazine. I have also used appropriate colour scheme which matches my model but goes against the black, white, red colour scheme, I did this to show that my magazine is different to others.

The barcode is placed on the bottom right hand side and I have added an issue number, the month and the price. I did this because I wanted my barcode to look as professional as possible. Above that, I have a giveaway pair of Nike Dunks and I think this is an effective way of people to buy this magazine because people will always be attracted to freebies.

My text is wrapped around my artist so that it shows that he is the centre of attention and I want everyone to know that he is the main focus.

My font for my front cover has a reason behind it. Because the font has a background city to it it represents that this magazine has a history of hip hop and the different colour text would represent that it has another genre twist to it. I have also added a website above it to show professionalism.

I also put in another freebie which can allow the reader to win tickets to go see Kanye West and Kay-Z live.

No comments:

Post a Comment